Stylish area rugs add sophistication to any home. But just like regular carpets, your area rug can absorb a lot of punishment-constant foot traffic, dirt, spills, soil and other materials.
If your rugs require professional cleaning, you can place your trust in the rug cleaning experts at Seattle Carpet Cleaning. Using high performance equipment and advanced techniques, our rug cleaning technicians will deep-clean and protect your area rugs.
Your area rug will look more beautiful than it has in years!
Superior Cleaning Techniques
We know that each rug must be treated with individualized attention and care. Our technicians scientifically determine the best cleaning technique and method to suit your rug, taking into consideration its particular weave, fibers and dyes. Only then do we begin the job.
First we send your rugs through a dusting machine-much more effective in removing soil than regular vacuuming. Then, rugs are soaked, washed and hung to dry in a controlled air environment.
We use only the most advanced technology for cleaning and rejuvenating your rug. Your rug will once again be delightful to behold-a rich mix of color and texture. We know you'll be thrilled with the results.
Here's a closer look at the carpet rug cleaning process:
- Pre-Inspection - We examine each rug, looking for signs of fading, discoloration, stains, pre-existing damage, color instability and odors. We then select the suitable cleaning process.
- Dusting - We remove dust and small particles lying deep within the rug, using compressed air. This step is often referred to as "air washing" or "dusting", and is far more effective than vacuuming or beating.
- Pre-Treatment - Spots and stains are pre-treated using advanced spotting techniques.
- Pre-Cleaning of sites of heavy traffic and soiling.
Note: discoloration caused by wear, fading, or chemical reaction is not reversible.
- Dissolving and extracting ground-in soil.
- Rinsing in order to remove deeper soil and cleaning residue, and restore natural textures.
- Restorative grooming with special grooming tools.
Note: fiber wear or distortion is irreversible.
- Drying - Rugs are dried in a climate-regulated drying room. Takes less than one day.
- Final Inspection. We will conduct a thorough inspection of your rug. If needed, we will repeat any of the above steps until your rug is as clean and beautiful looking as possible.
We don't cut corners on quality!
We can also provide special cleaning services for restoring valuable rugs, employing specialized equipment and restorative chemical treatments.
Our Area rug cleaning specialties include:
- Antique rugs
- Spot and stain removal.
- Specialty rugs (all fibers and weaves-even delicate rugs)
- Custom-fit padding
- Mildew control
- Dry cleaning
Contact us and get a free estimate. We guarantee to please!
Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental rugs are true works of art-treasures of delicate beauty. They often appreciate in value, as is the case for some meticulously handcrafted pieces. We fully appreciate the priceless nature your oriental rugs.
Seattle Carpet Cleaning possesses vast experience in oriental rug cleaning, including: Persian, Pakistan, Afghani, Chinese, Indian, antique and handmade oriental rugs.
To clean oriental rugs, we begin with a meticulous inspection of the rug. Then our qualified carpet and rug cleaning technicians pinpoint the exact fibers and dyes that make up your oriental rug, and select the optimal cleaning method for your rug.
Here's a closer look at the process:
- Pre-Inspection - After thoroughly inspecting the rug for special conditions, we ask for your work authorization. We start cleaning only upon your approval.
- Dusting - We thoroughly pre-clean for dry, tiny soil particles using compressed air.
- Washing - We immerse the rug in a special bath in order to ensure complete cleaning. We apply underwater compressed air treatment to provide gentle agitation.
- Decontamination Bath - In order to treat odor and contamination from urine, mold, mildew, or insect infestation.
- Rinsing - To thoroughly flush away soils and cleaning agents.
- Drying - Quickly and efficiently in a regulated atmosphere drying room.
- Final touches - Final spotting in order to remove all foreign matter, preserving the integrity of fibers and dyes.
- Repairs and Restoration - Available with a quote for each individual rug.
We provide the most professional carpet and rug cleaning service in the industry. Know that your beautiful oriental rug can be cherished for generations to come.
FREE estimates with no hidden charges.
Specially trained & certified technicians.
Re-fringing and re-padding services.
FREE pick-up and delivery available.
Seattle Carpet Cleaning - the carpet cleaning and rug cleaning specialists.
Rug Cleaning Tips
- If you properly care for your rug you will prolong its life and appearance. Vacuum your rug periodically to remove loose soil, taking special care when you vacuum the fringe and edges.
- Some throw rugs (especially bathroom rugs) can be washed in your home laundry.
- Always comply with the manufacturer's recommended cleaning methods in order to prevent warranty invalidation and damage to your rug.
- Have a professional deep-clean your rug often. Although several cleaning methods will work, in order to prevent rapid re-soiling, it is important to completely remove all cleaning agents.
We want you to join our community of satisfied customers. Call Carpet Cleaning Seattle at 206-219-3723 today for a free estimate.